http://amiresque.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Mar 18, 2013

Oscar's Unlikeliest Love Affair

I've neglected this blog for the past couple of weeks. Real life has taken over my schedule but I promise to resume regular posting in the next few days after Persian New Year is over and my work schedule is cleared up. In the meantime, I've been busy at The Film Experience, obsessing about the Oscars as per usual and this time wondering whether the Academy's Iranian infatuation will last longer than two years. Head over for some discussion on Asghar Farhadi, Sean Connery and Prince of Persia! And as always, if you click on the Film Experience icon on the right sidebar, you'll go straight to all my posts on Nathaniel's site.

Iranian cinematographer Darius Khondji with Woody Allen

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article.visit site

    ReplyDelete