http://amiresque.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Sep 13, 2012

TIFF Diary, Part 2: Interviewing William H. Macy

One of the highlights of this year's festival for me was The Sessions, not just the film itself, which is heartwarming and funny, but the fact that I got to interview its director Ben Lewin and one of its cast members, William H. Macy. Macy's one of my favourite charcter actors so it was quite an experience getting to meet him in person. I also attended the film's reception at Soho House, met some amazing people and had a banging time.
Over at The Film Experience, I've posted my review of the film and my interview with Mr. Macy, which covers everything from priesthood to sex to Paul Thomas Anderson. Have a read and chime in with your thoughts.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic interview man. I would have been so star-struck! But he really seemed so down to earth, and you guys had a very interesting conversation. Jealous!

    Enjoying your TIFF coverage, Amir. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. I'm glad you liked it.
    And yes, he's very charming and down to earth.

    ReplyDelete